Prolong Automatic Transmission Fluid Treatment is a scientifically blended formula designed to be mixed with standard automatic transmission fluid. It contains the essential chemistry from Prolongs Advanced Anti Friction Metal Treatment (AFMT).
AFMT provides protection in the form of a chemical reaction with the metal surface to form a molecular coating of bonded lubricant which has a lower co-efficient of friction than the metal itself. As a result, friction, temperature and wear are reduced.
Prolong ATF does not contain plastic particles, PTFE Resins (Teflon), Graphite, Molybdenum Disulfide, or any other solids which may cause harmful build-up.
|Viscosity, Kinematics||mm² /s @ 40°C||36.9|
Blend 500ml Prolong ATF Treatment to every 2500ml of standard Transmission fluid. That is 20% by total volume of fluid.
NOTE: DO NOT USE IN A MANUAL GEARBOX.
- Car and truck automatic transmissions
- On-Highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions
- Off-Highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions
- Trans-axels and power steering systems exclusive
- Maximises transmission life
- Smooth operation
- Protects metal surfaces
- Contains Premium Oxidation and Corrosion Inhibitors.